- Water resistant
- Wearable for up to 5 days
- 97% organic cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won't fall off during competition
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily snap back to neutral
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- 5-10 Applications per Roll
Rocktape can be used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain. When Rocktape is manufactured, a bias is introduced into the weave of the fabric so it stretches in one direction and not the other. This creates what is called a bio-mechanical lifting mechanism which lifts the skin away from the soft tissue. This allows blood to move into an injured area which accelerates healing and recovery.
How does it work
Rocktape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompressive effect. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, Rocktape is preferred by athletes and medical professionals throughout the world.
Fascial Movement Taping (FMT)
Fascial Movement Taping (FMT) is the application of Rocktape to support sport-specific fascial chains. Using tape, you can better engage and coordinate an athlete’s movements to increase efficiency and reduce fatigue. Rocktape‘s unique properties reduce swelling, accelerate blood flow and help coordinate movement.
What are the benefits
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form
- Decrease fatigue through better blood flow and improved form
- Promote proper form for longer periods