- 140% elasticity
- Heat-activated adhesive
- Air circulating waves
- Durable: Each application lasts 3 to 4 days
- Water resistant
- Latex free
- Light: Thickness similar to that of skin
- Cost effective: 6 to 7 applications per roll
Kinesio Tex Tape Gold - 3" x 16.4' is designed specifically for taping larger patients and areas, such as the lower back, hamstring and quadriceps. 3" tape is perfect for use on athletic patients. Rotator cuff injury. Kinesio Taping is part of a complete patient assessment and rehabilitation program.
Kinesio Athletic Tape is a modality treatment based on the body's own natural healing process. The major effects of Kinesio taping are correcting muscle function, improving circulation of blood and lymph, relieving pain, and repositioning the subluxation joints. Kinesio Athletic Tape is latex free, and is durable for 3-4 days of use.
Kinesio Athletic Tape is more expensive than conventional athletic tape, but due to the quality and usage, Kinesio Athletic Tape is actually more economical
Kinesio Athletic Tape is FDA approved, and patent protected. Kinesio Athletic Tape has an elasticity of 140%, which matches the same basic elasticity found in ones skin and muscles, allowing Kinesio taping to work with your body. This provides full range of motion, support, and stability, without adversely affecting the natural range of motion. For excellent results, Kinesio Athletic Tape should be applied at least 30 minutes prior to exercise in order for the heat activated adhesive to adjust and bond with the skin temperature. In conjunction with the Kinesio Taping Method, Kinesio Athletic Tape is frequently used for clinical applications such as patella femoral, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff, etc.
Kinesio Athletic Tape is an elastic athletic tape of extremely high quality, and was specifically designed by Dr. Kenzo Kase to provide exceptional results for Kinesio Taping. Kinesio Athletic Tape was designed to be worn on the skin for an extended period of time (3-4 days) without irritation, as well as during strenuous exercise or hydrotherapy. The adhesive is not only heat activated, but also will not leave any residue when removed.
For conditions such as:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Low back strain/spasm
- Patella tracking
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lymphedema Key points for taping:
- Elongate the muscle area prior to application
- Apply in increments: place, peel, apply, and rub over tape
- Less pull and stretch is better
- For best results, apply at least 20 minutes prior to activity
- If you have sensitive skin, you should test a small piece of Kinesiology Tape on the skin first. Should this cause irritation, no more tape should be applied
- In rare cases, this tape may cause rashes. However, if symptoms such as itching and irritation appear, remove the tape immediately
- If the dressing is used on stretched muscle or skin, irritations may appear
- Shower/take a bath as usual and dab off any remaining dampness carefully with a towel
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at 5 to 30 degree C and away from direct sunlight
- For single use only