- Lead Wires
- 4 Self-Adhesive Reuseable Electrodes
- 9 Volt Battery
- Instruction Booklet
- Hard Plastic Carrying case
TENS Units help relieve pain, back, neck and body aches. TENS Units are used by Physical Therapists, Orthopedic Doctors, and Chiropractors. We carry a full line of TENS Units, Electrodes for TENS Units, TENS Accessories, Electrical Muscle Stimulators (E.M.S.), Microcurrent Units, Interferential Units, Galvanic Stimulation Units. All of our TENS, EMS, Microcurrent, Interferential, and Galvanic Units are portable and may be used in home by the patient.
The TENS Unit ProMed-355 Digital is 5 Modes: Continuous, Modulate, Burst, Stength-Duration with Rate Modulation (SDR), and Strength Duration with Width Modulation (SDW). Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic square pulse. Portable unit comes with 9 volt battery.
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic square pulse
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-80mA peak into 500 ohm load
- each channel, constant current
- Pulse Frequency: 1Hz-160Hz (adjustable), 1Hz/step (1-20Hz),
- 5Hz/step (20-160Hz)
- Pulse Width: 50?s - 260?s (adjustable), 10?s/step
- LCD: Shows modes, pulse rate, pulse width, timer, CH1/CH2
- Timer: 30, 60 minute and continuous mode selectable
- Maximum Charge: 21 micro coulombs per pulse
- Power Source: 9 volt alkaline battery or similar rechargeable cell
- Battery Life: 70 hours average usage (alkaline)
- Size: 108mm(H) 61.5mm(W) 25mm(T)
- Weight: 140grams (battery included)
- All values have 10% +/- tolerance
- B: Cycle Bursts, 2 Bursts/sec, 9 pulses/Burst, 100Hz, width is adjustable.
- C: Continuous mode. Pulse rate, pulse width and intensity are adjustable.
- M: Modulated Width. Pulse width is automaticaly modulated in an interval of 6 seconds.
- SDR: Strength Duration with Rate Modulation, SDR consists of alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse rate so that one parameter is always increasing while other is decreasing proportionately.
- SDW: Strength Duration with Width Modulation, consists of alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse width so that one parameter is always increasing while other is decreasing proportionately
- PM-355 (TENS Five Modes With Timer) direct replacement for ProMed 350.
- Dual channel, Digital operation
- LCD Display
- 5 Modes: Continuous, Modulate, Burst, Stength-Duration and Rate Modulation (SDR), Strength Duration and
- Width Modulation (SDW)
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous mode
- Patient compliance meter: Shows treatment times in hours