- NO hanging upside down
- Nubax Trio can be used anywhere, anytime.
- Portable, compact and easy to store.
- No pressure placed on ankles and knees.
- Instructional DVD included with purchase.
The Nubax works on a simple principle of leverage. By kneeling and leaning forward, the trunk of your body becomes suspended over a common pivot point, while being held at either end of your back, hip and shoulders, as a strong, gentle traction is created along your spine as gravity forces each end to move apart around the pivot point.
- Overall Dimension 24" x 41" x 17"
- Frame 22.5" Wide x 31.5" Tall x 17" Deep
- Height in use 19" to 33"
- Rubberized foam
- Nylon with elastic trim fabric
- Weight 23 lbs
- Five year limited warranty
- Useful for building and maintaining a strong healthy back.
- Natural traction that helps to decrease pressure on the invertebral discs.
- Provides temporary relief from back pain and improves posture.
- Users of the Nubax Trio can safely extricate themselves at anytime while using the unit.
- The Nubax Trio is far superior in regards to user comfort.
- The Nubax Trio holds the spine in a a completely neutral position.
- The shoulders and hips are held square to the spine so that the traction is safely applied without the risk of additional injury.