||Returns | PTS
Return/Defective Web Request Form
Quick and easy form to send in your RMA request:
All Returns are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee and must be requested within 45 days of item delivery. Fees are waived if exchanging for the same or similar item.
Due to our compliance with Health and Safety regulations we cannot accept returns for Pillows, Cushions, Bedding, Supplements, Topicals, Used Braces/Supports, Inserted Products (ear, nose, mouth, etc.) or Massage Products once they are opened or used.
Refunds should appear on your next credit card billing statement.
Extended Holiday Return Period
To make it easier to buy gifts for your friends and family, we have extended our return period to items shipped between November 18th - December 31st. These items may be returned until February 1st of the following year, for a refund, subject to our other return guidelines in our Return Policy.
The restocking fee will be waived if you choose to exchange your item for a different size or color or for an item of equal or similar value. The product(s) returned to Pro Therapy Supplies must be in like-new, resellable condition.
- All of our products are offered with free shipping. You will also be responsible for shipping the merchandise back to us at your expense.
- Request an RMA number via e-mail ([email protected]) or call 1.800.883.0368. Once you have been assigned an RMA number, it will be valid for 14 days only.
- We recommend sending the package via UPS, or other shipping service which will provide you a tracking number and/or delivery signature. We are not responsible for refunding or replacing a lost item without proof of delivery. We also recommend obtaining insurance for high value items for your protection.
- All packages received without a pre-assigned RMA number shown on the label will be refused. If the package is damaged during shipping, or the product is not in the original packaging, it will be refused.
- All claims for incomplete, defective products and/or missing accessories must be made within 5 days of merchandise being received. Please note: if the original packaging is not returned with the item, or the item is not in new condition, we may charge up to a 30% restocking fee.
Certain products cannot be returned for any reason due to our compliance with Health and Safety Laws/Regulations.
- Custom made products to customer specified details, such as treatment tables
- Products inserted into any body orifice (ear, nose, mouth, etc.)
- Buckwheat filled products
- Bedding or bed wedges/cushions
- Water pillows of any kind
- Used or worn braces and supports
- Si-Loc - Support Ring for the SI-Joint and Pelvic Ring
- Hot/Cold therapy products - heated or frozen/refrigerated, including hot and cold packs
- Supplements, Topicals, or Analgesics (opened or unopened - to protect customers from contamination and tampering)
- Examples include vitamins, skin creams/lotions/sprays, hair-care products, and others items in this category
- Worn or washed clothing or other wearable merchandise
- Assembled Furniture and DVD/VHS media
- Other items, such as Theraputty, which can be contaminated with dust, skin, or hair
- All heating pads, pillows, and low back cushions may be returned ONLY if the items have not been opened or removed from the sealed plastic bags.
Cancellation PolicyTo cancel an order, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] or call 1.800.883.0368 and we willl cancel your order at no cost. Please note that orders placed prior to 3:00PM EST are normally processed the same business day. If your order has already been shipped, the order can no longer be cancelled and the shipping charges will not be refunded.
How to Cancel Your Order Online
- Login to your account by clicking "Login" at the top right of our website. If you are already logged in, click "My Account" at the top right of our website.
- In the My Account section, find the Orders section and click on "See Orders".
- Find the order you wish to cancel and click on either the Date or Number field to load the order. When the page loads your order, click on "Cancel Order" button.
- Wait for the page to refresh. You will see "Confirmation: Sales Order successfully Cancelled". If you see this confirmation, then your order has been cancelled.
Damaged Item Received Upon Delivery
- Note any damages on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it - acknowledging damage.
- Contact customer service within 7 days of delivery at [email protected] or call 1.800.883.0368 to start an insurance claim.
- Replacement of damaged parts will be shipped to the customer at no charge.
Defective / Warranty Items
- Within the US, we will issue a return label and ship the replacement item at no charge (or issue a full credit) for defective items returned within 45 days of delivery.
- For International Customers, we will reimburse the customer up to $20 for the return shipping, if returned within the 45 days.
- If after 45 days (but still within the warranty period), the customer will be responsible for both the inbound return shipping and the outbound replacement shipping charges.
- If an item is reported as defective, but arrives in working condition (not defective), it will be treated as a regular return and will be subject to the same restocking fee and deduction of the shipping charges from the final refund credit.
- There are certain items for which returns or replacements must be handled directly with the manufacturer. Please contact us at [email protected] or call 1.800.883.0368 for details. Please Note: Warranties vary by manufacturer.
Pro Therapy Supplies holds no claims that magnetic therapy will heal your pain. Always consult your physician before purchasing any medical equipment.