- Great for leg length inequalities, heel spurs, and other clinical conditions.
- Three layer design results in only three sizes because the layers are removable, simply peel from the back of the lift.
- Excellent durability.
- Great for sports shoes and dress shoes.
- Adjustable height reduces inventory.
- Non slip construction.
- Unsurpassed patient comfort.
- Not sold in pairs.
The Adjust-a-Lift is made with three layers of 1/8" rubber, which are firm extra density nylon-neoprene mesh. The layers are held together with an industrial grade double sided adhesive similar to double sided carpet tape. They can be easly peeled apart when you want to adjust the height of the lift. Use with sports shoes and dress shoes. Great for leg length inequalities, heel spurs, and other clinical conditions. Helps restore normal contour, muscle tone and systemic function. Adjustable height reduces inventory.
Leg Length Deficiencies
Simply determine the appropriate thickness needed and dispense to the patient. If the patient needs the full thickness but cannot tolerate it initially, you may want to start with one thickness and later reattach the second and third layers as they can be tolerated. The layers can usually be reattached with a good heavy duty contact cement.
When using heel lifts in your treatment for heel spurs be sure to use them bilaterally so as not to create a leg length deficiency.
Start with the full thickness and as the patient can tolerate it remove a layer at a time until the lift can be completely removed. It may be beneficial to the patient to place the lifts bilaterally in this situation.
Calcaneal Periostitis, Apophysitis, Epiphysitis, and general heel bruising
Use as a heel pad, primarily for the elevation and cushioning properties of the lift.
Sizing Guide: Measure by shoe size.
- Small - Women (Up to 8). Approx 2"W x 4"L
- Medium - Women (8.5 +), Men (Up to 11). Approx 2.5"W x 4"L
- Large - Men (11 +). Approx 3"W x 5"L